- Prior to coming in for your Tattoo. DRINK plenty of water and eat a meal.
- DO NOT drink alcohol within 48 hours of your tattoo appointment. This will prevent thinning of the blood and excess bleeding causing longer healing and possible distortion of the tattoo
- Keep your bandage wrap on for a minimum of two to four hours.
- Prior to removing the bandage or washing your Tattoo, be sure to always wash your hands thoroughly with an antibacterial soap.
- Once you have removed the bandage, wash your tattoo with mild or antibacterial soap gently washing away any ointment, blood or plasma. Do not use anything abrasive. Pat dry with a paper towel or soft cloth.
- After 24 to 48 hours you can apply an uncented loton or a professional specialty product reccomended by your Artist.
- Do not submerge your Tattoo in any water for 3 weeks. This includes hot tubs, baths, swimming pools, the ocean and lakes. It is okay to wet the area but submerging for long periods of time in the first 3 weeks will effect you healed result.
- It is noramal for you to notice some peeling/ flaking and some scabbing of the skin. Please DO NOT pick, peel or scratch your new tattoo!
- Always protect your tattoo from the sun with a minimum 30SPF sunblock.
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device